Thursday, October 05, 2006

First Post

I plan to use this blog to show some of my pictures and such. They'll mainly be photojournalistic shots but I shoot a lot of everything, so you never know. I've been taking pictures on cameras since I can remember. I bought a DSLR a little over a year ago and now I'm an addicted shutterbug. The picture of the little girl was taken in Philadelphia at Independence Park during "A Day Without Immigrants" I think that this is one of the best pictures I have ever taken. The picture of the homeless guy is a candid I took at Love Park in Philly, and the picture of the Firefighter in front of the forest fire was taken in Medford NJ, during the 150 acre forest fire that occurred last year, the Firefighter in the picture is FF. Kevin Ellicott.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home